Enchanted Garden Hinged canvas
What you need:
2x 8x8 canvas
mixed flowers from stash
1. Prep canvas with gesso
2. Cut C5004 8x8 adhere to canvas ink and distress edges one adhered
3. Cut B side of C5004 and adhere to frame side of canvas, cut 007 to a 6x6 square and insert into middle on canvas.
4. Attach hinge to each canvas in middle
5. Cut picture to 4x4 and mount on C5008 4.5x4.5 then adhere to 6x6 square in middle on canvas place lace under 6x6 matt.
6. Cut blue bird fromC5008 attach in bottom corner of canvas2
7. Cut and distress moments tag from MC52001 and attach to bottom on canvas 1
8. Cluster and adhere flowers down left side and bottom
9. Paint gesso over high point of canvases