Hi everyone here is an album i created today, using an chipboard album made by scrapwear an australian company, i used gaberille papers by bo bunny and lots of lindys hope u enjoy the pictures thanks for stopping by G
Hi everyone i just wanted to share the project i compted today using lindy's This project was created by stamping a florish with versa mark on a blank canvas i then embossed the image using midnight gold embossing podwer after it was dry i painted the whole background with moonshadow mist van dyke sepia,
I then layered with paper and crochet lace and sprayed the leaves with the moon shadow then added a flower which i created using lindy's embossing powder byzantine bronze. the pic is of my sister and her daughter thanks for stopping bye.
Hi here is another lindys project i wanted to share, this in a canvasthe picture is of my niece. First i sprayed the canvas with tiffany blue then i painted on some tiffany blue using the mica powder to deepen the colour. the next step was the spray it with the vandyke sepia and let the colour run down looking like it was dripping. i then painted the canvas in a crackled medium. Once the cavas was dry i modpodged on a sheet of music paper which i had spray with desert moon cactus gold. then added the picture.
I then added some lace which had also been sprayed with the vandyke sepia. i then added a handdyed seem binding flower and bling to finish and then painted the title Memories in hottie pattottie pink to contrast, thanks for stopping bye
Hi everyone just wanted to share my latest project its a canvas mini album, the front cover is totally sprayed with desert moon catcus gold and i love the shimmer, the flowers are painted with mica powders long john silver,and hottie patottie pink and a mixture of tiffany blue and pink to make the purple. I have a vid on utube if ur intrested in a closer look thanks for stopping by.
Hi everyone this is a project i made this weekend its a canvas using stampin up sew suite stamp set and sweet stitches paper, along with some ribbon i dyed with wild wasabi and made pleated and added some buttons. Really happy with how it turned out untill next time