For This Mini Album You Will Need
- FabScraps Victoria Collection paper range: C49
- Sticker from ST49 001/02
- Die cut Journal book MC49 001
- Victoria roses MC DC Victoria Roses
- DC49 002 Carousel Album
- DC49 005 Carousel
- DC49010 Double heart swirl Frame
- Crackle medium
- Brown ink ,white kraft ink
- Pearl cardstock A4 sheet, black cardstock A4 sheet
- one manila folder
- A choched square from stash
- Flowers, lace, seam binding paint and mists from my stash.
1. Paint the cover of DC49002 and DC49 005 in antique white paint front and back sides
2. Apply crackle medium to both painted items
3. Cover remainder of pages of album in range of C49 Victoria collection.
4. Distress all edges of pages and then ink all edges with the brown ink.
5. Add lace to all left side of pages front and back to cover where rings will thread through pre cut holes.
6.Front cover : After both chipboard cover and carousel has been painted and cracked rub brown in into all cracks and edges to further aged look. Then place the second single carousel on top of the first using foam tape to give a raised effect. Then colour some lace to pink and cover top of carousel to crete layers. Create a rose out of MCDC Victoria roses to place on top of carousel. Then scraps from paper are cut and placed on the saddles and the bridles of the horses of the carousel, pearls are place on horses to create eyes. Coloured seem binding is added to scored cover to add texture and to re-enforce cover. Inside cover remains painted white no added embellishments.
7. Page 1 : An acetate frame is created with a clear sheet and brown ink for a picture to slide behind, on the bottom left corner a rolled flower from MCDC is added along with flowers from my stash. On the bottom right a Die cut from MC49 001 is added and also in the top left hand corner.
8. Page 2 : A 20cm by 20cm pearl card stock cardstock is scored at 5cm each side and folded to meet the middle paper from teh collection is then added to front in 2.5cm by 18cm. The card is then punched 4 holes each side and eyelets are added the seem binding is threaded through holes to make it look laced, creating a pocket. inside pocket is a tag measuring 10cm by 20cm which is covered by paper collection both sides and inked before attaching on tag. On the left hand side 3 flowers from my stash are added.
9. Page 3. A black piece of card stock measuring 22cm by 2cm is punched by a doubled sided punch and glued down to page on either end creating a band for a photo mat to be place behind band the mat is also black card stock and measures 18cm by 12cm and is covered in the paper C49002 the measurement of the paper to cover the matt is 18cm by 11 all edges are inked and then matted to black cardstock. Pearls are then added to the band.
10. Page 4. A crochet square from my stash is added to this page gluing down only corners so die cuts from MC49 can be slid behind . In bottom hand corner flowers and a button from my stash is added.
11. Page 5 Pearl cardstock is used again 20cm by 15cm and then scored either side at 5cm and folded in to the middle , C49 004 is add to the front panels and inside the opening the frouunt panels measuring 4cm by 13 and inside 10cm by 14 all edges ink before adhering. Then seam binding is tied round and in front for closure. Two paper doily heart are inked and sprayed before adhering to paper and then pearl item is glued over top. On right hand side of page die cut is added from MC49 the pink ruler.
12 Page 6 DC49 Double Heart shirl frame is inked with white craft ink and applied to page. Flat backed pearls are added in spots over frame.
13. Page 7 Lace is added in two layers to create a band , musical notes from St49001 is added to band. small fold out book is slide behind band. The book is created using a manila folder scored and folded in half's and quarters. all sides of folds paper from the collection are inked and added. Creating eight spots for pictures.
Hope u enjoyed another FabScrap project