Little Lady Layout : By Geordie Morgan
For This LayoutYou Will Need
- FabScraps Victoria Collection paper range: C49 003/004
- Little lady Word :DC49 021
- Metal embellishment from FabScraps
- Lace, paper doily, brown ink, flat backed pearls
- various paint and mist from stash
- Flowers from my stash.
1. Cut C49 004 retangle shape 16cm by 20cm ink all the edges, then tear two scraps about 6cm one straight side and other torn side to be used on bottom of page.
2. Then From C49 003 cut a rentagle shape 16cm by 11cm ink all edges Picture is then mounted to this regtangle.,then tear a scrap about 6cm one straight side and other torn side to be used on bottom of page.
3. Ink up a paper doily and cut in half to place under top of large rectangle and underleft side of rectangle.
4. Add lace to bottom large rectangle and brush with brown ink to age lace
5. Little lady: DC49 021 is then coloured and glues to bottom right edge of rectangle
6. Flat backed pearl trim is then added on top of lace
7. Metal embellish is added on top of flowers
8. Paint in 3 colours are then flicked over layout ,a gold aqua and a dark pink to add contrast to layout.
FabScrap products can be found at Bluemoonscpbooking.com