Friday 4 March 2011

First Blog

Hi everyone my name is Geordie Morgan and this is my first blog, I am 35, a mum and a scrap addict, yes  I said it  an addict. I can clearly remember the day I discovered scrapbooking ...... After I had lost my husband in an accident my grief counsellor suggested that I take up a hobby and that scrapping my late husband pictures would be healing, so I gave it a go and not only was it healing it was fun. I now can say I have tried 12 by 12 , altered items and canvases and my new love mini albums so join me on my journey as I discover new technique's and ideas and share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Geordie, your blog looks great!!! I love that canvas you've shown here, good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo glad you put this work of art on your first blog post, it is just so divine Geordie!! I want to try and emulate it one day - your work is just so INSPIRING!! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete