Beach wallet foldout : By Geordie Morgan
For This Foldout You Will Need
- FabScraps summer Collection paper range: C50
- DC50015 Anchor
- MC50 collection tags and cut outs
- seam binding
- bakers twine, eyelets x2
- various paint and mist from stash.
1. You will need one piece of C50004, u will cut score at 2 and 7 inches top to bottom,then 4 and 8 across creating 9 pannels. Cut the top right and top left pannels leaving one 4 by 2 pannel which will create your flap over.
2. You then choose and cut pictures to place on pannels , cut 7 pictures to fit pannels and then mounted them with a small amount of paper showing behind each picture, using paper from the collection C50
3. Then in empty pannels you will place tags from the MC50 tags seam binding is then added to top of tags and journaling is added on tags.
The 12 by 12 sheeet then folds up from the bottom to the top,from the outside right to left to right and then the flap closes over top, an eyelet is added to top pannel and middle bottom pannel and bakers twine is used for closure. This is a quick simple and easy to do project.
Your project is now complete.