SNEAK PEEK C50 Summer CollectionTo be released at CHA
FabScraps C50 summer collection shadow box
For This Shadow box u will need You Will Need
- FabScraps Summer Colection C50
- DC50004 lighthouse
- DC50025 fun in the sun
- DC50013 beach chair umbrella
- DC50014 seagulls
- DC50015 anchor
- Brown ink, black ink,white kraft ink, red ink, gesso, blue ink, glitter
- fishing net, shells from my stash.
1. Paint shadow box with white sanding edges to give an worn look.
2. Cover front edges and inside back with C50007
3. Mix blue paint with gesso and glitter for textured paint, paint on to back cover to create texture to ocean on paper.
4. Create 2 small boxes 8 by 12 scoring at 2 inches to fold and createboxlike shapes to make houses, then cut retangles to fold and create roof using C50002 and C50006 then cut smal contrasting regtangles to create doors.
5. Glue houses to inside flat of shadow box, paint DC50013 white and adhere C50 003 to chair and umbrella , then adhere in between both houses.
6. Ink DC0025 Fun in the sun in black ink and adhere to front bottom left
7. Adhere netting to bottom right and across front, also draping top right and inside top left.
8. Paint DC50004 lighthouse (smaller one) with white and red ink, adhere onto netting on top left then add shells to bottom of lighthouse.
9. Paint DC50015 Anchor in white
This project is now completed.